We aim top promote ethical trading through our suppliers and to our customers. We aim to give our customers good service and fair trading, whether it is handling product queries, locating yoga courses, handling customer returns, or help in gemeral. we encourage our suppliers to behave fairly to its employees and contractors. We also participate in charity activities locally and support a charity based in Nepal.
- We aim to be friendly and helpful
- We aim to give good, sound advice where possible and supply the best products that are available at a fair price
- Our staff are involved in decision making and development
- We aim to use Ethical suppliers who pay fair wages and treat their staff fairly
- Outside Europe we encourage suppliers who have OHSAS - 18001 Occupational Health and Safety certification. They work to the international Rules & Law for Quality & Safety. The main concept of this certificate is No Child Labour, No Forced Labour, Non Discrimination, Freedom of Association, Harassment or Abuse, Health & Safety, Wages & Benefits, Hours of Work and Overtime, Environmental Responsibility and production of Quality products